Authors are invited to submit original work on any of the topics listed below. Submissions that fall in the general area of cyber security but not exactly in any of the topics below, will also be considered. Submissions may focus on theoretical results, experiments, or a mix of both.
[Update] SG-CRC is also pleased to announce the Call for Student papers to be presented at the Inaugural Singapore Cyber Security R&D Conference, 2016. This is an excellent opportunity for students to interact and network with professionals from both academia and the industry. We are inviting students to contribute to this conference by submitting an extended abstract of their work. Authors of accepted papers would be invited to give a 15-minute presentation on their work. Selected Best Student Papers would be awarded with cash prizes and all Student Speakers would be presented with a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Attacker and attack models
- Cloud security
- Cyber Security Education
- Data privacy
- Defence against side channel attacks
- Design of secure controllers
- Design of secure systems from insecure components
- Digital forensics
- Economic models of cyber security
- EV/AV security
- Formal methods in cyber security
- Hardware/software cyber defence mechanisms
- IoT security
- Legal aspects of cyber security
- Lightweight crypto and security
- Methodologies for assessing system security and risk
- Mobile security
- Protection of public infrastructure: power, water and transportation
- Security by design
- Security in healthcare
- Security policies and compliance
- Social Engineering and cyber security
- Testbeds for experimentation
- Testing for cyber security
- Urban transportation system security
Page length and deadline
All submissions must be via EasyChair. Camera ready copies in IOS Press format are due on
December 1, 2015 December 3, 2015. Accepted papers will be made available online one day prior to the conference. The proceedings will be published with Open Access by IOS Press in the Cryptology and Information Security Series.
- Research track
Regular papers: maximum 16-pages; deadline: October 26, 2015. November 2, 2015. UTI-12
Short papers: maximum 8-pages; deadline: October 26, 2015. November 2, 2015. UTI-12
Acceptance notification mailed to authors on or before November 26, 2015
- Industry track
Best practice papers: maximum 4-pages; deadline: October 26, 2015. November 2, 2015. UTI-12
Acceptance notification mailed to authors: November 23, 2015
Camera ready papers, deadline: 11:59pm November 30, 2015
- Tools track
Proposals for tools demonstration, Deadline: 11:59pm November 9, 2015. November 23, 2015. UTI-12
- Student paper abstracts
Maximum 2-pages, Deadline: 11:59pm, December 1, 2015. UTI-12
[Update on Nov 25, 2016] Camera-ready Paper Submission Guidelines
If your paper is accepted to SG-CRC 2016, please submit the final version (camera-ready) using the instructions below:
- Login to the EasyChair and ensure that your name and affiliation are correct. The information you provide will go into the conference program so please make appropriate changes as soon as possible.
- Prepare the final version of your paper, taking into account the comments from the reviews. Please make sure you follow the IOS Press format instructions to avoid possible delay in the processing of your paper. Regular papers are limited to 16 pages, and Short papers to 8 pages. Please do NOT make any changes to the format e.g. fonts, margins, spacing, etc. If you are using LaTex, please do not play LaTeX tricks.
- You will need to submit both the final pdf version of your paper and a zipped file containing the source(s). The final file in pdf and zip format must be submitted through EasyChair website using the submenu « Add or update file » in the tab corresponding to your paper. The zipped file containing all the sources (LaTeX files with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps or bib files, or Word or rtf files) should be uploaded in the “Camera ready paper (Latex format)” box under the “Paper” box. The deadline for receipt of camera-ready papers is December 3, 2015. There will be no deadline extension for this.