updated as @ 6 September 2017
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.
SUTD seeks to hire a qualified individual to fill the position of Associate (Projects) in iTrust, a centre for research in Cyber Security. He/she will report to the project manager of iTrust.
Work type: Contract, full-time
- Monitor progress of R&D projects and work with project principal investigators to ensure timely delivery of results
- Procurement of goods and services and monitor budget spending for the smooth operation of the project
- Assist in the hiring of manpower to carry out research work
- Assist in office administrative duties such as organising meetings, filing, and reporting
- Assist in ad-hoc office events
- Diploma in any discipline; fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Prior experience in project management would be advantageous
Interested candidates, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject header.