The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects. Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.
Assistant Laboratory Engineer
SUTD seeks to hire a qualified individual to fill the position of Assistant Lab Engineer, iTrust. He/she will report to the Lab Director of iTrust, and assist the Lab Engineer in:
- ensuring that iTrust lab operations and research activities run smoothly and efficiently;
- planning for the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of equipment in the lab; and
- planning for activities related to the provisioning of services and their coordination.
An ideal candidate would be an independent and resourceful individual and an excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication (writing, presentation etc.) skills. Interactions with faculty, staff, as well as personnel from the government and industry will be a part of the day-to-day activities of the Assistant Lab Engineer.
Applicants must have acquired:
- a degree or diploma in Computing, Electronics or Electrical Engineering;
- at least 1-year of PLC programming; and
- at least 1-year of working experience.
Proficiency in LabView or Simulink will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates, please write in to email@example.com with the position as the subject header.