Our Student Internship programme is specially crafted for students who are interested in dipping their toes into basic programming and cyber security. In accordance with the Singapore Cybersecurity Strategy 2021, iTrust aims to spearhead cybersecurity education to grow a robust cyber talent pipeline.
Objectives and Outcomes
At the end of the internship, students will be able to:
- Execute arithmetic operation using Python
- Perform logical condition operations
- Display input and outputs
- Understand operational technologies (OT) control strategy states
- Understand basic Cryptography
- Decipher basic encryption
|Week 1||Basic Python Programming|
|Week 2||Secure Water Treatment|
|Week 3||Simple Cryptography|
Students are required to, through their teacher, submit a letter of request (sample attached) from their school, with their email address and contact number to iTrust@sutd.edu.sg. No stipend will be paid to the interns.